Wowrack is hiring for a full time Sales Lead Generation Specialist position to help drive growth in our overall revenue and setting appointments on behalf of the Outside Sales Teams for new customer acquisitions. As a Wowrack Lead Generation Specialist, you will be a member of specialized team of professionals responsible for delivering Wowrack Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure solutions to our clients in various sectors of the industry. You will be tasked with driving revenue from both existing customers and new prospect, and using the resources provided to schedule and procure new sales opportunities. You will also assist in specialized sales campaigns.
The right candidate should be a highly motivated individual, highly driven and professional, persistent, sincere and able to nurture relationships with prospective future clients. Knowledge of various Cloud technologies and understanding how to position Wowrack as a trusted infrastructure provider is key to success. Passion for current and new technologies, firm resiliency, self-motivation, and the ability to keep up with our rapidly changing industry is not only expected but will be key to your overall success.
Wowrack is a Seattle Based Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Provider offering full service Managed hosting solutions, Private Cloud Infrastructure, Public Cloud servers, dedicated hosting, Colocation, and hosting related technology services. We host high profile and high traffic Internet websites and we are excited to be the backbone of many successful Internet companies. Wowrack is employee-focused and work hard to create a company culture that all of our team member will enjoy. We offer competitive pay, plus full medical/vision/dental, paid vacation and holidays.
Job Location :
South Seattle, WA US
12201 Tukwila International Blvd Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98168
Full-Time/Regular base + commission based + full health benefits.
Work Shift :
This is a regular work hour shift 8am-5pm Monday – Friday at Wowrack HQ.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Wowrack products and services, and clearly articulate our capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Ability to identify the needs of current customers or prospects and generate interest through various lead contact activities: Phones (majority), emails, social media and other avenues.
- Understand the prospect’s business and possible IT or Cloud environment and communicate our value proposition.
- Uncover prospects’s business challenges and relevant IT initiatives.
- Outbound telephone-based sales pressure with the primary goal of setting appointments for inside and outside sales agents.
- Develop superior customer service relationships with prospects – adding value with each contact, ensuring that activity is leading the prospect closer an appointment.
- Work through provided lead lists in our CRM systems, cleanse the leads, update vital lead information, and leverage digital resources (website, tech news, industry sites, linkedin, etc) to gain better understanding of prospects product and services.
- Ensure a seamless transition of customer expectations and account responsibilities to the Inside/Outside Sales team, or the Operations team.
- Utilize professional networks, relationships within current contacts, and other industry forums to create new opportunities/prospects.
- Be a cloud / technology expert by consistently updating, gathering, analyzing, and applying industry knowledge through reading various industry trade publications, monitoring competitive products and solutions, active in online forums, and reading tech blogposts.
- Provide weekly feedback and report on lead generation, prospecting and opportunities.
- Set a minimum number of appointments per month as assigned.
- Meet / exceeds quota on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- BA/BS candidates preferred; or relevant sales experience in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years business experience in of telemarketing, lead generation and/or value-based selling environment.
- General understanding of Internet datacenter, public cloud servers, private cloud environment, server, storage & networking hardware.
- Although not required, a high level understanding of Internet Infrastructure related products and services is a bonus (i.e.: IaaS, DRaaS, Network security, Storage, Server Hardware, VMware, Microsoft server suites, open source technologies).
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Highly concise in their communication skills and shows the ability to provide speedy and quality responses (email, chat or phone).
- Strong objection handling skills and extreme resiliency.
- Must display comfort in a fast-paced, demanding, high-growth technology environment.
- Collaborative, a problem solver, flexible, motivated, and energetic.
- Professional and self motivated attitude.
- Desire to potentially move into either Inside or Outside Sales role.
- Ability and desire to excel at prospecting using a combination of new and tried techniques.
- Organized, ability to multi task, detailed oriented and team player.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Working knowledge with CRM Based System a definite plus.
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office product, Skype, Lync, a big plus.
- Experience working in one of the fastest growing companies (CRN 250, Inc 5000, Puget Sound 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies).
- Real career growth opportunities.
- Dynamic, challenging, and entrepreneurial work culture and environment.
- Attractive bonus structure for meeting / exceeding quotas.