Wowrack is looking for experienced Senior System Administrator with Microsoft Technologies concentration to support our Managed Cloud Hosting division. You will be closely working with our fellow System Administrators and Project Managers to complete various System and Network Administration Project for our Managed Cloud Hosting clients. This position requires individual with high self motivation and high sense of responsibilities as you will be administering customer's critical production networks. You must be a problem solver with the ability to come up with different options and solutions for various Systems or Network related problems.
- Design, deploy, migrate and administer Wowrack Managed Cloud Hosting infrastructure.
- Involvement in Network Design, System Design and Maintenance of network and system related equipments for small and medium sized business (<500 Users Network).
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance of wide array of managed servers and network related services such as physical & hardware layer, web /mail / dns / database services, routing / switching / firewall devices & mobile devices.
- Establish and maintain appropriate IT documentation and procedures.
- Working closely with customers and provide project management and consulting expertise when needed.
- Manage and maintain Wowrack current corporate IT Infrastructure (Production + Stage)
- Assist with Wowrack Internet Datacenter projects as needed.
- Work with Wowrack datacenter clients as needed and assist them with datacenter related duties
- Work with Wowrack Managed hosting clients as needed.
- Remote support and 24/7 on-call duties.
- May need to travel to different cities or countries as project dictates.
- Minimum 10-15 years of combined professional experience with Windows server and active directory environment (Win 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012).
- Knowledge of Linux based system management and design is a big plus.
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013 Infrastructure including planning, deployment, migration, maintenance and high availability (HA).
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Lync 2010/2013 Infrastructure including planning, deployment, migration, maintenance, sip trunks, and HA.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Sharepoint 2003/2007/2010/2013 Infrastructure including planning, deployment, migration, maintenance, sip trunks, and HA.
- Experience with System Center Datacenter Products: VMM, DPM, Op Manager, Config Manager.
- Experience with other Microsoft Server Technologies such as TMG, SQL, CRM.
- Strong experience with Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, WINS, NAP, IAS, RRAS, Firewall, WSUS, IIS, Certificate Manager, Terminal Server, WDS, Clustering, NLB.
- Strong experience with Microsoft and VMWare Virtualization Technologies
- Experience with various Storage products such as Dell Equallogic, Nimblestorage, EMC, or Open Source Storage products.
- Experience and Strong knowledge with various Client Operating system such as Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8. Knowledge of Mac and Linux clients is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge with various Network equipments such as Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Load Balancers, Wireless Access Points, OOB Management. Prefer candidate who have been exposed to these vendors: Cisco, Juniper, HP, Watchguard, Sonicwall, F5, Coyotepoint, APC, Avocent.
- Knowledge with various 3rd party network and security management software such as Symantec, Veritas, McAfee, GFI, Opmanager, Solarwind.
- Strong server hardware knowledge and past experience with NAS and Backup devices.
- Experience with wireless and mobile devices such as Windows Mobile, Blackberry, Iphone and various Wireless Laptop technologies.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP, Subnetting, DNS and how the Internet works in general is a must.
- Must be a people person with strong ability to resolve both technical and non-technical problems. Excellent in communication, organization, and teamwork skills.
- Must be dependable with a great work ethic, demonstrated initiative, ownership of issues, and exceptional attitude.
- Highly flexible, adaptable, and able to deal with uncertainty in an extremely high-paced environment.
- Ability to script in shell command, powershell or vb is a great plus.
- Experience with various Phone products including PBX, Voice over IP solutions and Internet telephony is a plus.
- Relevant BS degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Professional candidates are highly preferred.
- Due to nature of heavy equipments, Candidate must be able to lift at least 50lbs of equipments.
Salary and compensation DOE.
Interested candidate, please email your resume to hr[at]wowrack.com