HIPAA COMPLIANT HOSTING
The single-tenant compute environment
designed for healthcare cloud needs.
Certain industries need unique solutions to abide by certain standards. Healthcare, being one of them, requires a cloud environment that meets HIPAA Compliance.
Wowrack presents HIPAA Compliant Hosting, a carefully developed infrastructure that complies with HIPAA Compliance. All done free of charge.
Solutions tailored to healthcare organizations’ needs
Get your BAA signed
As part of our Managed Healthcare Cloud Solutions, Wowrack will work closely with your team to get your required Business Associate Agreement (BAA) signed.
Wowrack’s unique solutions for your healthcare organizations charge no additional fee. We will help your organization get the right infrastructure framework that meets your needs.
Enjoy maximum security
From the infrastructure needs assessment to service delivery and maintenance, Wowrack always puts security as our top priority to meet industry’s standards. HIPAA or otherwise.
Why Wowrack HIPAA Compliant Hosting
Your infrastructure is built on a single-tenant environment, ensuring maximum data privacy and security.
Your data will be stored in our SOC 2 Type II / SSAE-18 Seattle data center, monitored 24/7
Wowrack will personally come to you on an initial consulting engagement. We will ensure that our solutions are 100% tailored to your needs.
We are working closely with these partners to deliver the best healthcare IaaS solutions possible.
Healthcare risk management consulting
FIPS 140-2 certified cryptographic and encryption software
Data Security and Availability
- 24/7 staffed facility
- 2FA and Keycard & Biometric scanning access
- 24/7 100+ CCTV surveillance, with minimum 30-day video retention
- 2N and N+1 UPS farms, tested multiple times per week
- Servers in your environment will have A+B power capabilities
- Weekly tested on-site generators
- Fuel contracts in place to ensure fuel availability during an outage
- Enough fuel on-site to run facility for 24 hours
- Cisco ASA firewall(s) as your first line of defense
- Firewall policies configuration per needs
- Self-healing network under a DDoS attack
- Redundant Network connections from diverse paths
- Multiple network providers in BGP setup to ensure proper fail-over
- Load-balancers available for high-traffic data
- Servers will be in an appropriate RAID configuration to ensure no data is lost in a disk failure
- Continuous and incremental backups available based off your retention requirements
- At rest and in transit data encryption available
- Cold/Hot stand-by available in a different data center location for high availability